Liz Marie Blog |
- How to Create a Festive Holiday Coffee Bar
- Favorite Things Friday: A Holiday Coffee Event, Christmas Decor, and My Friday Finds!
- 2021 LMB Gift Guide: 50+ Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Cozy Colorful Christmas Living Room
- Cozy Neutral Hot Cocoa Bar
- 2021 LMB Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Tuesday Treasures 20
| How to Create a Festive Holiday Coffee Bar Posted: 03 Dec 2021 05:38 PM PST Earlier this week, I share a cozy neutral hot cocoa bar that I prepared along with some tips to help you get started. Today I am sharing a festive holiday coffee bar! I’m teamed up with Nespresso and Williams Sonoma to prepare some tips and tricks, along with some yummy festive coffee drinks for this […] |
| Favorite Things Friday: A Holiday Coffee Event, Christmas Decor, and My Friday Finds! Posted: 03 Dec 2021 11:18 AM PST Happy Friday, Everyone! I have been feeling a lot of emotions this week. Sometimes the holidays can be such an exciting time for families, but also many, it’s a really hard time. I should be feeling so grateful and exciting as my second design book, Cozy White Cottage Seasons came out last week. But for some reason, […] |
| 2021 LMB Gift Guide: 50+ Last-Minute Gift Ideas Posted: 03 Dec 2021 08:04 AM PST Every year that passes I realize how fast the holiday shopping season goes. As soon as Halloween hits, it’s like bam! Christmas is just around the corner.I am one to usually wait until the last minute to Christmas shop, but this year I am trying to get everything purchased to avoid anything selling out that […] |
| Cozy Colorful Christmas Living Room Posted: 02 Dec 2021 06:55 PM PST There is no better time of year to enjoy the beauty and warmth that decorating with color brings. The holidays are a perfect excuse to pull out your favorite decorations and add some new ones, too! Today I wanted to share how I styled our cozy colorful Christmas living room! I love neutral pallets, but […] |
| Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:43 AM PST Every year, I like to style a hot cocoa bar at Christmas time. While it makes for a fun addition to any party or get-together that you are hosting during the winter months, it’s also a great way to enjoy the season. Whether you are hosting a large holiday party or just looking to enjoy […] |
| 2021 LMB Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers Posted: 30 Nov 2021 08:11 PM PST Gifting is hard, especially when you’re looking to get the perfect gift for everyone you know! This blog post will feature stocking stuffers that are sure to put a smile on your friend’s and family’s faces this holiday season. When putting together a stocking, I enjoy including a little bit of everything. Items that they […] |
| Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:31 AM PST Welcome to Tuesday Treasures! In this weekly blog post, I share some great vintage and antique treasures from around the internet. Whether you are just here to window shop or to find the perfect antique to add to your collection, there is something for everyone! Shop all the antiques by clicking the images below: past […] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Liz Marie Blog. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Earlier this week, I share a cozy neutral hot cocoa bar that I prepared along with some tips to help you get started. Today I am sharing a festive holiday coffee bar! I’m teamed up with Nespresso and Williams Sonoma to prepare some tips and tricks, along with some yummy festive coffee drinks for this […]
Happy Friday, Everyone! I have been feeling a lot of emotions this week. Sometimes the holidays can be such an exciting time for families, but also many, it’s a really hard time. I should be feeling so grateful and exciting as my second design book, Cozy White Cottage Seasons came out last week. But for some reason, […]
Every year that passes I realize how fast the holiday shopping season goes. As soon as Halloween hits, it’s like bam! Christmas is just around the corner.I am one to usually wait until the last minute to Christmas shop, but this year I am trying to get everything purchased to avoid anything selling out that […]
There is no better time of year to enjoy the beauty and warmth that decorating with color brings. The holidays are a perfect excuse to pull out your favorite decorations and add some new ones, too! Today I wanted to share how I styled our cozy colorful Christmas living room! I love neutral pallets, but […]
Every year, I like to style a hot cocoa bar at Christmas time. While it makes for a fun addition to any party or get-together that you are hosting during the winter months, it’s also a great way to enjoy the season. Whether you are hosting a large holiday party or just looking to enjoy […]
Gifting is hard, especially when you’re looking to get the perfect gift for everyone you know! This blog post will feature stocking stuffers that are sure to put a smile on your friend’s and family’s faces this holiday season. When putting together a stocking, I enjoy including a little bit of everything. Items that they […]
Welcome to Tuesday Treasures! In this weekly blog post, I share some great vintage and antique treasures from around the internet. Whether you are just here to window shop or to find the perfect antique to add to your collection, there is something for everyone! Shop all the antiques by clicking the images below: past […]
No comments:
Post a Comment