Monday, February 28, 2022

Thrifty Decor Chick

Thrifty Decor Chick


DELICIOUS Cheesy Spinach and Sausage Pasta Recipe

Posted: 27 Feb 2022 10:03 AM PST

This pasta dish with sausage and spinach is SO easy to make and has tons of flavor! 

This one is a crowd pleaser and so easy to throw together!

Have you ever forgotten about a favorite dish and then rediscovered it? Maybe something from your childhood or a recipe that not only tastes good, but brings back good memories? 

This absolutely DELICIOUS pasta recipe is one of those for me. 

I found some recipes as I was sorting though all of our paper keepsakes recently. (See how I purged and organized all of the photos and memories here!)

One of them was a favorite of mine that I had completely forgotten about. 

My friend Mandy is such a great cook and has shared some amazing recipes with me over the years. (This yummy strawberry dessert is another one I got from her.)

I remember sitting at her kitchen island on many occasions, eating this spinach sausage pasta and not being able to get enough of it...it's so flavorful and very easy to make!

delicious sausage spinach pasta

It always surprised me, because I'm not a fan of spinach...but in this dish it is divine. 

Here are the ingredients: 
Read the full post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Thai

Outstanding Cashew Nut Chicken at Taste of Thai in 4S Ranch! ...