IMAO |
- Straight Line of the Day: Great Deal! Subscribe to IMAO+ and Get…
- Babesleaga Group N : Playoff : Carla Harvey vs Amy Lee vs Cristina Scabbia
- Babesleaga Group N : Results and Standings
| Straight Line of the Day: Great Deal! Subscribe to IMAO+ and Get… Posted: 25 Apr 2022 09:00 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Babesleaga Group N : Playoff : Carla Harvey vs Amy Lee vs Cristina Scabbia Posted: 25 Apr 2022 07:00 AM PDT Here we go! Carla Harvey (6-1-0 Pts. 529)
![]() VS Cristina Scabbia (6-1-0 Pts. 518)
![]() VS Amy Lee (6-1-0 Pts. 509)
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Babesleaga Group N : Results and Standings Posted: 25 Apr 2022 04:00 AM PDT Well here is a first. A three way tie. Now I could go with point total as the tie breaker but since I am going to be on vacation and was going to postpone the next league until I get back I decided to go with a single, three way playoff for the next week as a filler. So here are the results and standings for this group. Playoff starts at 10:00 am and runs through May 1st. Next group will be up on, checks flights…, May 16th. Don’t burn down the place while I’m gone. Results Standings
Playoff 10:00 am Carla Harvey vs Amy Lee vs Cristina Scabbia |
| You are subscribed to email updates from IMAO. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |



No comments:
Post a Comment