Thursday, June 30, 2022

IMAO

IMAO


Straight Line of the Day: Springtime Ends Mandates in Germany! Need Lyrics for “MaskEra – The Musical!”

Posted: 30 Jun 2022 09:00 AM PDT

Straight Line of the Day: Springtime Ends Mandates in Germany! Need lyrics for “MaskEra – The Musical!

Masks Forever: Germany Plotting to Mandate Masks Annually From 'October to Easter'
Breitbart | 06/18/2022 | Kurt Zindulka

Lawmakers in Germany are reportedly considering instituting mask mandates every year during the winter months, likening the move to requirements for winter tyres on automobiles.

A report from the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag has claimed that the Social Democrat-led 'traffic light' coalition [?] government is making preparations to pass legislation requiring German citizens to wear masks in public from October to Easter annually to supposedly stem the spread of respiratory diseases such as the Chinese coronavirus.

OK, I’ll get the bawl rolling:

I was born in dear old Scranton
That is why it’s “Let’s Go Brandon.”

No good, huh?

Well, how about:

Don’t be stupid; don’t be sulkin’:

All your pistols are ReVolken.

And, by the way . . .

What is this German obsession with disease and government equalling tires and traffic lights?

I guess they’re German, so it makes sense.

“There is now an AutoBan.”

Heh.

♩♪

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother —
What will I be?
Will I be pretty?
Will I ever smile?
She put a mask on me . . .

♩♪

 

 

 

Cartoons and Memes

Posted: 30 Jun 2022 07:00 AM PDT

“Wow Miss Welch that is one amazing outfit!”

“Just getting ready to celebrate the birth of the greatest country on Earth.”

“Well I know I’m at attention and ready to salute.”

I’m sure you are sir.”

“Well on to the memes then.”

6
1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taste of Thai

Outstanding Cashew Nut Chicken at Taste of Thai in 4S Ranch! ...