Monday, June 27, 2022

Not Your Average Mom

Not Your Average Mom


The Dancing Lady

Posted: 27 Jun 2022 07:22 PM PDT

There is a road in town I drive back and forth on like five times a day. It’s a pretty well-traveled road for lots of people in town. There’s a bridge on this road, and there’s been construction work on the bridge for the last week or so. The bridge is basically cut down to […]

The post The Dancing Lady appeared first on Not Your Average Mom.

You worked hard for this, Mom.

Posted: 25 Jun 2022 07:12 PM PDT

The kids are with their father this weekend. We live about three miles away from each other. This weekend it’s hot and sunny in CT after a long stretch of sorta crappy weather. Soccer ended last weekend, and there are no swim meets this weekend. I have two days all to myself. No obligations. No […]

The post You worked hard for this, Mom. appeared first on Not Your Average Mom.

This Is What I Decided To Do

Posted: 24 Jun 2022 05:22 PM PDT

The kids are with their father this weekend. This is the stuff I didn’t think I’d be able to handle pre-divorce. It’s why I stayed in an unhealthy marriage for so long. Because I didn’t think I could survive being away from them for even a couple hours, let alone a whole weekend. I was […]

The post This Is What I Decided To Do appeared first on Not Your Average Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

guest post needed

Hi I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out to discuss the possibility of publishing articles on your website. Along with guest ...